The service of search for mid-level employees today is the most in-demand service in the field of recruitment. Professional unit managers, being a core of the company’s personnel, make business go smoothly and successfully.
Recruitment of mid-level personnel has been the core service provided by ARTISAN since its inception. We render professional search and selection services across all the territory of Russia and some CIS countries in any sectors of activities and any level of positions (from experts and specialists to middle management employees).
Our team of professionals is divided into several groups according to industries. Such organization allows consultants to gain a deep understanding of every industry, to build sustainable connection and network with highly qualified personnel in their own sector, and to correspond to constantly changing market situation in Russia. All ARTISAN consultants have deep expertise, necessary qualification and solid work experience in a certain industry in Russia and are able to carry out the most complicated projects. Our selection methods are specifically tailored to satisfy our clients’ needs to the utmost, ensuring prompt compliance with assignments, providing quality search and selection for required personnel and adhering to the highest ethical standards.
The main stages of Management Selection project:
Gathering comprehensive information about the vacancy:
- Discussion of Client’s needs and expectations;
- Adjusting of job responsibilities and requirements;
- Identifying the search strategy, time and resources evaluation, choosing procedures on how to interact with the Client.
Selection and assessment of candidates:
- Searching for candidates, interviewing and selecting matching candidates. Our sources: corporate database, mass-media advertising, web-sites, direct search;
- Organizing meetings between the Client and selected candidates, gathering feedbacks and fine-tuning candidate’s profile and search strategy if necessary.
- Reference checking on the final candidate as requested by the Client;
- Assisting in job offer drafting and final negotiations;
- Consulting on current market situation and salary levels in Russia (if necessary)
- Follow up and assisting in adaptation of new personnel.