The most valuable for us are our clients’ prosperity and well-being of the people working with us. That’s why we focus both on the most effective solutions for our clients’ business needs and on creating conditions that let our employees get maximum satisfaction from work.
Our staff are our most important asset. At ARTISAN we encourage initiative and reward both individual and team performance.
Working with us will give you:
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to develop your own business;
- Unlimited potential for career progression;
- Opportunity to work with leading national and international companies;
- Truly professional environment.
ARTISAN career structure
You’ll find lots of opportunities to grow your career here. If you possess previous commercial experience in HR management ARTISAN can offer you an exceptionally challenging role as a Consultant. If you don’t have relevant experience you are welcome to join us as a Junior Consultant.
Each year we have assessment, after which we give detailed feedbacks and promote our staff. It usually takes 3 years to rise to the top and become a Partner.
We expect from our future employees the following:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Desire and capacity for professional and career development;
- Resourcefulness, ability to find a way in any situation;
- Focus on result;
- Active life position;
- Energy and positive thinking;
- Good command of English.
- CV selection (you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Phone interview;
- Personal interview with ARTISAN Consultant;
- Personal interview with Partner.
After each stage of selection we give you feedback. It usually takes 2-4 weeks to pass all the stages and become employed.
If you have any questions, you can contact us on email@example.com or +7 (495) 662-18-03.