Assessment of personal qualities and competences allows to determine what qualities are essential for employee's efficiency and what qualities will serve as derailers, hold back employees and prevent their success.
Testing is needed when a company wants to address certain staffing needs, the most typical of which are:
- selecting and hiring of new employees for new positions, when position and candidate's profile is not formed;
- mass recruitment for typical positions;
- identifying long-term and effective succession reserves of the company;
- transfers and promotions within the company, etc.
How we do it:
- We conduct comprehensive interviews with the Client, analyze job descriptions and strategic goals of the company;
- We draw competency models and position success profiles;
- We describe optimal psychological profile of individual employee/team and assessment tools;
- We conduct psychological testing of employees/candidates;
- We compare results of the testing with the industry average (when assessing standard competences) and develop individual and group recommendations for tested employees.
This technology allows to assess the following competences: leadership and organization skills, communication skills, stress resistance, working capacity, personal maturity, initiative, analytical skills and many others.
The results are given with detailed breakdown of the data, accompanied by graphic illustration.
Testing usually takes 1.5-2.5 hours. The results are ready within 1-5 working days (depending on workload). Testing can take place in ARTISAN office or at the Client's location.
We use standardized tests, widely applied in the practice of world and national psychology.